THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR RENEWAL OF LICENSE:
- The applicant will provide original driving license to relevant officer in the driving license branch.
- He will provide naqal report if he will lost his original driving license.
- A snap will be taken at computer
- Renew form "E" will be submitted to the relevant officer.
- A Medical Certificate on Form "B".
- A Medical Fitness Certificate will also be provided by the applicant with application form who will be more than 50 years of age.
- Ticket(s) according to schedule related to license category.
License is renewed for five years.
All Punjab renewal applications will be entertained in Faisalabad .
LATE FEE FOR RENEWAL:
- With in 30 days of Expiry: Nill
- After 30 Days and with in 90 days: 10% of License Fee
- After 90 Days and with in 1 Year: 20% of License Fee
- After 1 Year: 50% of License Fee (For each year).
To check Tickets Fee click here.
FEE SCHEDULE FOR RENEWAL LICENSE:
|Motor Cycle / Motor Car