REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR LEARNER PERMIT:
- A copy of C.N.I.C.
- A ticket of Rs.60 per category from General Post Office.
- Medical Fitness Certificate (for the candidates of 50 years or more).
Note: Learner permits are issued on daily basis and is valid for 6 months only.
INFORMATION FOR LEARNER PERMIT:
- Motor Cycle/ Motor Car, Tractor Agriculture = 18 Years.
- LTV, Rikshaw, Tractor Commercial = 21 Years ( 2 Years Old Motor Car License for LTV only).
- HTV = 22 Years + atleast 3 years old license of Motor Car/LTV or Tractor Commercial.
ISSUANCE OF LEARNER PERMIT FOR INVALID CARRIAGE:
- An application will be submitted to Licensing Authority
- A letter along with Candidat's Application will be written to DHQ by Licensing Authority.
- Medical Board DHQ will examin physical condition of candidate wheather he/she can drive or not.
- On recommendation of Medical Board DHQ Learner Permit for Invalid Carriage.
ISSUANCE CENTERS FOR LEARNER PERMIT:
- Office of the Chief Traffic Officer Faisalabad Near P.S. Civil Lines Faisalabad. Phone #: 041-9200514
- Police Station Peoples Colony near Abdullah Pur Jaranwala Road Faisalabad
- E-Khidmat Markz Opp. Mian Trust Hospital Faisalabad.
- Police Khidmat Markaz Opp. Agriculture University Faisalabad.
- Learner Branch, Opposite DPS School, Ghulam MUHAMMAD Abaad.
- Police Khidmat Markaz, Jaranwala.
- Main Samundri Road, Opp. Dijkot CNG Station, Dijkot.
- 15 Office, Gojra Road, Samundri.
- Opposite Police Station City, Jhumra.
Get a Highway Code Book of traffic rules & regulation from City Traffic Police Office or Click Here to Download.