REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR OLD TO NEW LICENSE:
1. The applicant will provide original driving license to relevant officer in the driving license branch
2. He will provide naqal report if he will lost his original driving license
3. A copy of C.N.I.C
4 . A snap will be taken at computer
5 . A form will be issued to the applicant after verifying his/her previous record which will be return to the same office after medical report.
6 . A Medical Fitness Certificate will also be provided by the applicant with application form if he is old than 50 years.
7. A certificate issued by relevant Post Office which expresses the expiry date of license.
8. Ticket(s) according to schedule related to license category
DRIVING LICENSE FEE SCHEDULE FOR OLD TO NEW:
1. Motor Cycle: Ticket of Rs. 600
2. Motor Car: Ticket of Rs. 900
3. Motor Cycle Rickshaw: Ticket of Rs. 600
4. LTV: Ticket of Rs. 900
5. HTV: Ticket of Rs. 1200
6.Tractor Commercial: Ticket of Rs. 600
7. Tractor Agriculture: Ticket of Rs. 600
8. Motor Cycle/ Motor Car: Ticket of Rs. 900